16 Haziran 2011

In the Loop (2009)

Herhalde bu kadar efsane diyaloğu ve küfrü ingilizlerden başkası bu kadar sürükleyici bir anlatımla yapamazdı. Sadece Malcolm Tucker efsanesi ile tanışmak için bile filme şans verilebilir. Filmden bazı diyalogları okumak için: quotes

7 / 10

[spoiler]
Simon Foster: Judy and I thought I could row back on Question Time, tonight
Malcolm Tucker: You're not going on Question Time tonight, you've been disinvited
Simon Foster: We've been prepping Question Time!
Judy: Why wasn't I told about this?
Malcolm Tucker: Why the fuck would I tell you about it? I've just told you to fuck off twice yet you're still here?
Judy: You should tell me about it as it's a scheduled media appearance by a member of this department and therefore it falls well within my purview!
Malcolm Tucker: Within your 'purview'? Where do you think you are, some fucking regency costume drama? This is a government department, not some fucking Jane fucking Austen novel! Allow me to pop a jaunty little bonnet on your purview and ram it up your shitter with a lubricated horse cock!
Judy: Your swearing does not impress me. My husband works for Tower Hamlets and believe me those kids make you sound like... Angela Lansbury!
Malcolm Tucker: [to Simon] She's married? Poor bastard.

[/spoiler]

Hiç yorum yok: